Everyone has a few strands of hair that they find in their brush or stuck to the back of their shirt collar. It's only when you see clumps of hair come out at once, in big handfuls, that you know it’s time to worry about hair loss.
Hair fall is a big problem. It can cause low self-esteem, and social withdrawal.
In this article, we will talk about the nutritional deficiencies that can cause hair loss and provide tips on how to take care of the hair fall.
Why People Experience Excessive Shedding?
If you're experiencing hair fall then it is important for you to first identify if there is a deficiency that needs correcting before taking any other action. Deficiencies can change from person to person based on age, health status, etc.
Combing Wet Hair
Our strands are never more fragile and prone to breakage than when they are wet. Let them air dry before combing.
Brushing Hair The Wrong Way
This is a classic mistake that can lead to hair breakage and loss. The most common reason for this is not understanding how our hairs should be brushed in different parts of the head - never brush from roots to tips as it will cause static electricity which leads to more tangles, knots and ultimately breakages.
Vitamin B12 Deficiency
Deficiency is linked with thinning hair that has become brittle, dry, or lacks shine as well as increased shedding during combing and brushing - just like what happens when you try using wire brushes on our teeth too often!
If your scalp feels dry or looks dull then you might have excessive oil production on the scalp and eventually contributing to greasy hair with dandruff flakes!
Make sure you only use gentle techniques on your strands when brushing them because those rough tactics could lead to breakage and more shedding.
Now, the questions is, how to deal ?
- Eat more natural foods rich in protein, zinc and iron.
- Get a massage at least once every two weeks to improve circulation (in the scalp).
- Wear your hair up or back when it's going to be windy outside so you're not constantly exposing your tresses to harsh forces that can cause breakage.
- Use gentle products on your strands such as those with apple cider vinegar which is an excellent source of nutrients for hair growth. It has been used since ancient Egyptian times because it promotes healthy scalp, also reducing dandruff and other common symptoms associated with oily scalps like excess shedding, itching, and etc.
- Yogurt is packed with Vitamin B5 and Vitamin D that are known to promote hair follicle health and stimulate hair growth. Also, apply the yogurt to your scalp and leave it on for 15 minutes before rinsing with lukewarm water which will open up your pores, detoxify, and even out skin tone-perfect if you're looking to achieve a healthy glow.
- To increase elasticity in dry or brittle strands, mix together one cup of olive oil with three tablespoons of honey diluted with two cups of warm water (this mixture is great not just for hair but also as an all-over body moisturizer). Massage gently into your scalp after shampooing--and then comb through well so that the product has time to penetrate down deep into each strand. Rinse off completely once finished!
- Oiling: Oiling improves blood circulation and nourishes the hair roots.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. My Hair Loss Is Quite Severe, What Do I Do?
In such cases, it is always best to to take expert advice. They will be able to determine what the problem may be and how you can treat it.
Q. What If I Have Dandruff?
In some instances, excessive shampooing could lead to irritation and consequently trigger dandruff symptoms. So, use a mild shampoo.
Q. Can hair loss can be slowed down or even reversed?
It can be reversed with time and patience. Natural treatments are can help hair, but these work better in some cases than others so it is always best to consult a doctor.
Note: Men will experience more hair loss than women, and it's not uncommon for people in their 20s to start noticing thinning or receding hairlines.
But there are ways to help slow down this process and keep your head looking full of life.
We want you to be happy with your appearance, so we provide free consultations Here;
Note: You deserve to be happy with how you look, so take action today by contacting us! I
DISCLAIMER: DOES NOT CLAIM TO BE A TREATMENT OR A CURE FOR ANY DISEASE NOR DOES CLAIM ANY SPECIFIC RESULTS. INDIVIUAL RESULTS MAY VARY AS EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT! WE OFFER A 60-DAY MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE NO QUESTIONS ASKED REFUND IF YOU ARE NOT SATISFIED FOR ANY REASON.